Anteky SH Anchor System
● Anchors can be supplied in hot-dip galvanized and stainless steel versions
● Especially suitable for civil engineering applications
● Load class from 1.3 to 45.0 per anchor
● Rapid connection and release of lifting devices
- Technical data
The Anteky SH anchors are used for lifting of different precast components, like beams, slabs and pipes, where a rapid coupling lifting system is suitable.
Antkey SH anchor is installed in the concrete with a hemispherical recess former. This allows a direct transfer of the horizontal force into the concrete via the T-spherical head during diagonal pull.
Lifting anchors shall be covered and protected against corrosion for example with mortar layer– otherwise cracking of the concrete or surface soiling due to anchor corrosion might occur.
Advantages of Anteky SH Anchor System
The SH anchors include large safety factors against steel and concrete failure. The load class is clearly marked on all anchors, on some anchors the length is also marked
• Save time and money
The anchor installation in precast elements is very fast and the lifting clutch is connected within seconds to the precast element.
• Especially suitable for civil engineering applications
• Anchors can also be supplied in hot-dip galvanized and stainless steel versions